- For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
– 2 Cor 7:10 (see 7:9-11) – Feb 18/16
- What is man that You are mindful of him,
And the son of man that You visit him?
For You have made him a little lower than the angels,
And You have crowned him with glory and honor.
– Psalm 8:4-5
- Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.
– Proverbs 3:27
- And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice… And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here…?
– 1 Kings 19:11-13
- He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
– Psalm 46:10
- Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
– Hebrews 11:1
- I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.
– Philippians 4:12