- I’ve developed a new philosophy… I only dread one day at a time. (Charles Schulz) Thank you, CHARLIE BROWN!
- Nerves and butterflies are fine – they’re a physical sign that you’re mentally ready and eager. You have to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that’s the trick. (Steve Bull)
- If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep. (Dale Carnegie)
- You can’t wring your hands and roll up your sleeves at the same time. (Pat Schroeder)
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. (Elbert Hubbard)
- For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe. 🙂
- Do not be afraid of tomorrow; for God is already there. 🙂